Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Membership Site Mastermind is OPEN

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

If you want to take part
in my new course on how to
launch your own membership
site, today is the day.

I'm now accepting students,
but you have to be quick...

---------------------

Hi There,

I just turned the order page on today and you can
sign up to my six week intensive training program,
Membership Site Mastermind, right here, right now -

http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/

I'm leaving the doors open for one week, then
I'm closing and I'll begin running the weekly
live coaching calls and working with the students
as they go through the modules.

BONUS IF YOU'RE QUICK

I haven't told anyone about this yet, so this is
a particularly special bonus.

Later this year, in July, I'm doing something
I've never done before - I'm teaching an entire
live event focused just on my materials.

The title of the seminar is "How To Live The
Two-Hour Work Day".

I'll be presenting my entire formula for living
the ideal lifestyle where you can work a few hours
a day and live comfortably with the freedom to do
what you want when you want.

I'll be teaching everything I've done to realize
this lifestlye, including how I've bought and
sold websites to make over $180,000 part time, my
success principles to grow a profitable blog and
how to make big money with membership sites.

This is the first time I've ever done a live
workshop and depending how it goes, it might be
the last, because I don't want to commit to too
much work (proof that I really do value freedom
over money).

So, here's the bonus...

Every person who joins Membership Site Mastermind
within the next 24 hours will receive one
double-pass for two people to attend my live
event, valued at $1,997.  

That's the deadline and if you miss it, you miss
out. Here is the link to sign-up:  

http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/

The event will be held in Brisbane Australia, my
home city. If you can't make the trip down under
to attend the event in person, you will receive
access to the live recordings of the event
online.

I recommend you book a trip to Australia, you can
visit the beaches after you fill your brain with
ideas at my event. It has never been cheaper to
fly, so it's a great time to travel.

WHAT IS IN MEMBERSHIP SITE MASTERMIND?

I'm not going to explain what's in my program
here as I have a really long info page and video
that breaks down everything.

If you're still not convinced after reading my
report, the Masterplan, and watching the videos
I've released during the previous week, then read
this page, it will have the answers to your
questions -

http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/

I can't wait to start working with you to help
you launch your membership site and guide you to
that dream goal - $10,000 a month from your own
membership site.

I'll speak to you on the inside.

Here's to your online success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


PS. You have precisely one week to join my program
and that's it. Once the doors close it won't be
open to the public again for many months.

If you're ready to go after the best online
business model there is and launch your own
successful membership site, you need to take this
course, it's the best way to get started quickly -

http://www.membershipsitemastermind.com/signup/













---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.







GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LOzMLIzM7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment