Saturday, December 11, 2010

#1 Forex profit-taking exit strategy revealed (video)

Dear There,

Things are really heating up over here at the office as we
approach Monday, when you'll be able to get your hands on my
Forex Profit Multiplier trade alert software at 1pm Eastern (or
12pm if you're on my "Cut In Line" list)...

Questions & comments continue to POUR IN to my training website
and to our help desk.

Can you feel the "buzz"? Definitely a lot of excitement.

Another question that I keep getting has to do with reward to
risk ratio.
It seems there's a lot of confusion around this,
especially from beginners, who think that the only way to create
a consistent, predictable income stream trading Forex is by
trading with a reward to risk ratio of 3:1... or even 2:1...

Well, that's not the case.

Watch my new training video to see WHY...

You'll also learn my entire F-R-E-E Trade Strategy, which you
can begin using TODAY.

Enjoy!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Under the video, you'll see a form to join my "Cut in Line"
list. If you like what you see, GET ON THE LIST! Seriously. It
could mean the difference between you getting a copy and not
getting a copy come Monday.

p.p.s. Watch your email tomorrow (Sunday), because I'm going to
be announcing my SCHOLARSHIP GIVEAWAY... but you'll need to act
quickly, because we're going to close it and announce a winner
almost as quickly as it opens. Get ready :-)








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment