Wednesday, December 8, 2010

this bar-by-bar trade "dissection" (video 2)

Dear There,

Did you see my Forex "Profit Multiplier" training video I sent
you yesterday that reveals my custom "trade alert" software?

I've been getting a lot of great feedback on it...

-and, I just posted the followup to it, Training Video #2:

* My Forex "Profit Multiplier" In Action

You can see it here...

In my second video, you'll discover:

  • A bar-by-bar trade "dissection" that reveals how simple it is
    to trade these new methods...

  • How to make it a goal every time you place a trade to erase
    the risk as soon as possible & enjoy a "F-R-E-E- Trade"...

  • My time-tested risk management strategy inspired by Einstein
    yet so simple an 8th grader could apply it...

  • The key trading secret that could cause your profit potential
    to skyrocket, almost overnight
    (it's been staring you straight
    in the face)...

  • The ability to predict what the trend is likely to be in the
    next 8 hours
    for all 6 major Forex pairs, and how you can use
    this to trade shorter timeframes with ANY trading method - mine,
    yours... ANY method...

  • ...and a LOT more.

I really dig into the charts in this second video and show you
exactly how you can quickly & easily fit these methods into your
busy daily routine.

Watch video #2 here...

After you watch it, please let me know what you think and post a
comment below the video.

I hope you enjoy it!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment