Wednesday, December 29, 2010

your FPM 'second chance'... ?

Dear There,

A few weeks ago I re-released my brand new, step-by-step Forex
Profit Multiplier
trading program that includes my custom, intelligent
Trade Alert Software that has the ability to predict the next 8
hours of the 6 major Forex pairs
with a high degree of accuracy.

Since the re-release offer has expired, I've received quite a few
requests from traders asking when I would be releasing more
copies of the course...

-Many folks said they were interested in the course, but just
couldn't make the deadline.

That's understandable.

So, because my support team & I have already gotten through the
initial "surge" of student support inquiries from those who made
it in last week...

-I've decided to release a few more copies of the Forex Profit
Multiplier beginning TODAY.

HOWEVER, here's the catch:

  • I'm only keeping the window open through next TUESDAY,
    January 4th, 2011, at 11:59pm Eastern.


  • I may pull the offer down early.

To get your 'second chance' at joining my students and I, go
here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed my complimentary Forex training website where
I revealed the Forex Profit Multiplier, you can still see the
training videos here...
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment