Saturday, December 11, 2010

Two warnings - why I'm breaking my own rule

As you probably know, I refuse to promote for
any of the big launches. I simply don't believe in
the business model of pressuring people to buy
something they'd otherwise pass on by making
it available only for a short time and then pulling
it off the market.

However, because I know Mike Koenigs very
well and I've personally used his technology to
great benefit, I want to recommend that you take
a look at his new social media marketing package
because it definitely is the real deal - even if they
are using the launch model to sell it. You can
watch a free video about it here:

http://www.socialmediamarketingmachines.com/cmd.php?af=861982

But here's my first warning to you. Please do not
be persuaded by all the frenzy going on around this
product - and I can promise you there will be a
lot of that with tons of people promoting for this.
Don't fall for buying this from someone because
of some bright, shiny bonus they're offering.

However, if you need a shortcut to mastering
marketing with social media, this is an excellent
program. And that brings me to my second warning.
A lot of what you'll see in these videos focuses on
using Mike's package to build a business offering
social media services to businesses in your area.
But you don't have to do that to get the full
advantage of his program.

You can just as easily use it in your own business,
either by applying it yourself or having a member
of your staff be in charge of your social media
marketing efforts.

So, again, forgot the hype you'll be hearing in the
next week about his. Personally, that kind of
noise turns me off completely. But this really is a
great product well worth taking a bit of your
time to look into. And that's the basis I'm
using to recommend you watch the free video:

http://www.socialmediamarketingmachines.com/cmd.php?af=861982

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0HKxM7OysnA==

No comments:

Post a Comment