Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cut and paste email increases response 142%

If you have an email list of at least 5,000 and would
like to substantially increase response to your offers,
our new pre-tested and fully proven email campaign
is just what you're looking for.

In our tests, at the very least, it generated response
that was 142% greater than anything else we tested
it against. To make sure you're clear on the math,
this example will show you exactly what I mean:

Campaign "A" produces 100 sales

Campaign "B" would then produce 200 sales
(an increase of 100%) PLUS 42 more sales for
a total increase of 142%

If results like this are what you're looking for, my
team will create the entire email campaign for you
and deliver it to you in word-for-word format ready
to go. So all you have to do is paste it into your
email program, hit the send key and watch your
response rate shoot through the roof.

By the way, here's what one of my clients has to
say about his results:

"Your email system is nothing short of amazing.
Personally, I didn't think it would work well on
a high ticket item that's been marketed fairly heavily
prior to implementing this system. To my surprise,
it produced 34 NEW sales and all I had to do was
pay you and push a button. Seriously, it just doesn't
get any easier than that. Your system is complex in
psychological structure, but easy to implement (you
don't need to know all of the 'psychological buttons'
being pushed, you just need to implement it as
instructed). If you can follow directions, you will make
more money. It's as simple as that."
- Keith Baxter, Modern Click

=====================================
You'll like my fees too
=====================================

Now, as I mentioned, you must have a list of at least
5,000 people for this to work effectively. And you must
own the list, not be promoting as an affiliate for someone
else.

I'm making this campaign available on a "sliding fee"
scale. The amount of my retainer will depend on the
size of your company and how much profit you stand
to make. But regardless of the size of your company, I
can assure you that the retainer will be quite reasonable.
Then the balance of my fee is 20% of the profits my
campaign produces for you - but only AFTER you've
banked your profits.

Plus, your results are guaranteed. If the campaign my
team creates for you isn't profitable, I'll refund your
retainer. So there's really no way you can lose with
this.

If you'd like to get started, here's the next step. Just
use the link below to provide me with some basic
information about your business. When you get to the
request page, you'll be asked for your name, email
address, web url, and a few more details about your
business.

It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to fill in
the information and submit your online request.
And submitting your request does not obligate
you to use my services.

I'll review your request and get back to you within
48 hours to let you know if this program makes
sense for you and we should talk a bit more about
it by phone.

Here's the link to submit your request:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/ecampaigns

I look forward to helping you get cut, paste and
increase your sales right away.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0HCycbOxsTA==

No comments:

Post a Comment