Saturday, December 18, 2010

sneak inside "The Disciplined Trader"...

Dear There,

If you've been trading for ANY length of time (and if you're
serious about improving your bottom line), then you've
undoubtedly asked yourself this question:

"How much is my lack of discipline REALLY effecting my
trading results?"

I think you know the answer...

-because, as you probably know, your trading results are more
about DISCIPLINE than anything else.

It's a fact. Like it or not.

That's why I'm always excited when my point person on trading
discipline, Norman Hallett, opens up seats to his "Disciplined
Trader" program.

It's the "gold standard" in my eyes for finally getting the
whole "discipline thing" taken care of, once and for all.

BUT... there's some bad news & good news.

Norman closed down the enrollment page to his program last
Wednesday.

However, we had a brief discussion yesterday afternoon, and he
agreed to open up his enrollment page this weekend only -- just
for my readers (that means YOU).

All the details are revealed here...

(you can ignore any messages that say the program is CLOSED -
just proceed with enrollment and it should let you in)

** One of the things I LOVE about Norman's "Disciplined Trader"
program is that it complements all of my teachings, and in fact
STRENGTHENS them.

That's why so many of my personal students are also students of
Norman's.

It's a win-win.

So if you get this message in time, I urge you to check out
Norman's program and take it for a spin.

You won't be disappointed.

Get in here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment