Wednesday, December 15, 2010

predicts the 8 hour Forex trend (24 hrs left)?

Dear There,

Just a few days, I re-released my brand new Forex Profit
Multiplier program to the world.

I had received some great feedback from my first release last
month, but even I was NOT prepared for what's been going on over
the past week.

The demand for my new program, and the groundbreaking, custom
intelligent Trade Alert Software has been a little overwhelming.

If my website were a physical store, the line to order would
wrap around the block several times. That's how busy it's
been...

-and that's also why I'm pulling the program OFF THE MARKET
tomorrow, Thursday, December 16th, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York
time).

That gives you just over 24 hours to get in before it's gone.

I need to put the brakes on, take a breath, and make sure all my
new students are getting the support they deserve.

Also, I put up an inventory counter that shows the remaining
number of programs I'm planning on releasing... as of this
writing, it shows "57 copies left".

See the latest inventory count here...


WHY IT MAKES COMPLETE SENSE

If you're still struggling with the Forex markets, or are just
sick and tired of all the confusing, conflicting, and needlessly
complex information out there about Forex...

...then I really encourage you to take my Forex Profit
Multiplier for a test drive.

Why? Well, I was thinking about what specifically it is that my
students like best about this program and what sets it above
most of the other methods and courses on the market. Here's what
I came up with:

  • COMPLETE -- This is one of the most complete Forex trading
    programs I've ever seen. Period. There's material to get
    beginners going quickly, and it's structured in such a way that
    more experienced traders can jump right into the "meat" of the
    methods.

    Further, it's a multimedia powerhouse -- on top of the amazing
    Trade Alert Software that has everyone excited
    , it's also packed
    with screen capture CD-ROM videos to full color reference
    manuals to detailed "trading blueprints". It's designed to make
    sure you really understand all the concepts quickly and
    effectively.

  • CLEAR -- My students tell me my teaching style is among the
    best they've ever seen. They tell me I speak in a clear,
    nurturing way that steps you through all the material.

  • CONSTANT -- Many of my students are surprised that I
    constantly follows-up with them after they become my student. I
    mention this on my video presentation, but I really believe this
    is the true value of this program. My students receive regular
    new bonus video lessons, and I'm fanatical about offering
    concise & quick answers to my students' questions.

(I'm even throwing in a complete 8 week group coaching package
at no extra cost - that's plain CRAZY high value that you'd have
to spend a LOT of money on if you were to buy it separately -
and you get it for NOTHING extra...)

So that's what stands out for my students about the Forex Profit
Multiplier. And frankly, I'll even go out on a limb and say
that if you can't succeed in the Forex markets with my new
program, then you probably never will. That's how powerful this
program is.


FAIR WARNING

I cannot promise that copies of the Forex Profit Multiplier will
be available when you visit the web page - it may already be
completely sold out.

If that's the case, please put your name on the waiting list.
I may release more copies in the future, after the initial
"spurt" of student support inquiries slows down, but I can't say
when that may be.

If any copies are left, you can claim one here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I just checked the real-time inventory counter before
sending this email to you and it now reads 51 copies available.
Time is running out. You can check it here...

p.p.s. One final thing... I've seen just about everything
available on the market to help you succeed with Forex, and the
Forex Profit Multiplier is the most affordable way to get an
immediate edge
- hands down. I don't think you'll find this much
value
ANYWHERE else right now...










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

1 comment:


  1. "Which Forex pair and time frame is best to trade" is the frequently asked question and I want do give you the DEFINITE ANSWER.

    Are you expecting that I am going to say something like EUR/USD on 5-minute time frame or GBP/USD on daily...? No, it is not so simple, but SIMPLE ENOUGH we can figure it out!

    The "PROBLEM" is that markets change over time. If GBP/USD was a well trending currency pair a few years ago, today it is another one.

    I actually want to let you know about a SPECIAL TOOL that I use to find the BEST TRENDING PAIRS among all the Forex pairs.

    http://www.forextrendy.com?vhbshygdf39843

    ReplyDelete