Thursday, December 9, 2010

How much does FPM cost?

Dear There,

WOW! I was already receiving a lot of questions and comments on
my first 2 Forex Profit Multiplier training videos, but after I
released the 3rd one that showed live 60 second trading...

-my support team was FLOODED with even more questions, including
this one:

"OK, OK, stop teasing me! How can I get this NOW?"

Well, here's the plan...

I just recorded a bonus video (#4) that addresses these top 3
questions we've been getting:

  • How is the Forex Profit Multiplier different from a trading
    robot?

  • What exactly will I get when I order the Forex Profit
    Multiplier?

  • How much will it cost?

To see this short video, go here...

I hope this addresses some of the questions you have about
my "predictive" Forex software.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Underneath this video, you'll see a form that will let you
get on my "Cut In Line" list which will let you get my
software a full HOUR before everybody else. I suggest you add
your email to this list because it looks like I'm going to sell
out pretty quickly when it opens next Monday.

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment