Saturday, August 6, 2011

Case Study: Simple JV strategy makes $750 per hour

A student of mine recently made $750 per hour
using a blindingly simple strategy to broker a
joint venture deal. And I'm going to give you
the entire strategy for free - no strings attached.

You see, my new mentoring program, Million
Dollar Joint Ventures completely sold out.
However, I've re-opened the opportunity for
a limited number of people to "audit" the program.
Plus, you can do this at 50% off the cost of the
mentoring version.

On the web page that has the details on this
new program, I give you a complete Case
Study and step-by-step instructions on:

1. How my student made $750 per hour
with this "dumb simple" strategy

2. Exactly how to accelerate this strategy
to make five figures or more in the next
couple of weeks

=================================
Why am I giving this away for free when I
could easily charge a substantial fee for this?
=================================

My reasoning is simple. I'd like you to read the
entire web piece and enroll in this program. And
I know that there's a much stronger chance of
that if I prove to you BEFORE you enroll how
effective my Joint Venture Brokering strategies
really are.

So I'm putting myself on the line here. And I know
you're going to be knocked out by how anyone
can apply and profit from this simple strategy
regardless of their level of experience. So feel free
to use it and discover how easily you can make five
figures or more right now, even if you decide not
to enroll in the program.

So if you're serious about making 6 to 7-figures per
year by brokering joint ventures, take a look at the
details now:

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-audit

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

P.S. So what does it mean to "audit" a course? It
means you get all the materials, but you don't
participate in the live portion. However, you do
get the recordings of all the live sessions, so in
that sense, you're really getting nearly all the
benefit. And you're getting it for just $1,750
rather than the $3,500 the members of the full
program have paid.

One last thing. Many people are asking me if
there will be a cheaper home study version.
I've recently closed a Joint Venture deal for
another company to offer the home study version
later this year. BUT that version is scheduled to
sell for between $2,000 and $3,000.

So this is the least expensive version that will
be offered. And if you wait, you'll end up paying
much more. So jump on this now.

http://www.ProfitAlchemy.com/mdjv-audit

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jIyMjJyMTKw=

No comments:

Post a Comment