Thursday, August 18, 2011

Have you ever been "faked" out?

Dear There,

I'm sure you see a lot of "trading" materials out there. Some
good, some bad and some flat out fake.

That's why I always like to see results.

Remember that email I sent you the other day about Chuck Hughes
and his new strategy? Well, I asked him to share some results
with me so I can pass them on to you. So he sent me this...

Once you see the video, you'll get a peek at his pretty
incredible resume that includes him winning a prestigious
trading championship 7 times (with gains from 122% to 227%).

From 2007 to 2010, during the worst economy since the Great
Depression, he collected $5,776,807.63 in cash income, just from
selling option premium.

It even includes copies of his brokerage accounts so he's being
100% transparent. Basically, any doubts you have will end here.

The big question is: "Ok, I'm sold, but how does he do it?"

Well, it's that same super accurate (but little used) trading
signal I was talking about. It's something you can use to
instantly gauge the market, and act upon it in the most
profitable way possible.

Once I saw it in action, I was thoroughly impressed. I know you
will be too.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: This isn't a sales video. You couldn't even buy something on
there if you wanted to. It's just a really cool (you WILL learn
a thing or two as well!) video showing this strategy that just
simply works.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment