Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A little understood signal?

Dear There,

With all the big swings in the market recently, I've been
getting a lot of questions like "what should we do?"

Personally, I think this is a great time to trade as well
as a great time to concentrate on honing your skills.

I was poking around looking for something new to add to
my students' trading "toolboxes" when I came across this...

What I love about it is this is based on a single, simple-to-use
but little understood trading signal.

The other thing I like about it is its simplicity... you can
literally start using it in the next few hours after you watch
this video (without buying anything.)

Give it a look, and let me know what you think.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment