Friday, August 12, 2011

Survey results are in...

Last week I ran a survey about which topics you'd be
most interested in having me create courses for. The
winner is...

Evergreen strategies for improving all aspects
of your marketing

Since there are four main ways to improve your marketing,
I'd like your feedback on which of these four topics
you'd like me to begin with. So that calls for another
survey - this one is just two questions, so it will
literally take you less than a minute to complete.

Please give me your feedback and I'll announce the
winning topics in a few days. You can take the survey
by clicking here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WRH3KLZ

Thanks in advance for your help - and get ready for
some powerful new content you can truly rely on.

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jIzMzIxsHJw=

No comments:

Post a Comment