Monday, August 1, 2011

Lab Rants - Accidental, powerful marketing lesson learned from my vacation

Bob Serling's Lab Rants

Proofs, formulas, and wild-eyed theories
for greater profits

August 1, 2011
-----------------------------------------------------
You're receiving this because you are one of Bob's
clients, customers or prospects who have subscribed
to one of his lists. We never send email to anyone
unsolicited. If you'd prefer not to receive any further
e-mails (what - and miss all this useful information??),
just click the link at the bottom of this message to
unsubscribe.
-----------------------------------------------------

What I did (and learned) on my summer vacation
...an accidental, powerful marketing lesson

A couple of weeks ago, I spent a week at an in the
field photography workshop. I was reading a marketing
book right before that and the intersection between this
book and what I learned at the workshop have already
made a profound difference in my sales, profits, and the
overall way I look at my business.

To find out:

1. What book I was reading
2. The lesson I learned from both the book and
the workshop
3. How you can apply this to both simplify your
business and increase your profits in this
difficult economy...

Read the rest of this issue on my web site:

www.ProfitAlchemy.com/vacation

Regards,

Bob Serling, Founder
Profit Alchemy, Inc.

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0jIwMjAxMrJw=

No comments:

Post a Comment