Tuesday, August 9, 2011

new "entry to exit" Forex software? [survey]

Dear There,

My team and I are hard at work on what is probably going to be
my most complete Forex trading software program to date.

HINT: It's going to manage every trade for you - from entry to
exit
- and tell you the exact orders to place.

I'm also putting together some new training videos to educate
you and reveal "what's working now" in Forex. I think these are
my best training videos ever and I'm going to give them to you
"on the house" just to thank you for being my reader.

But I want to make sure I include everything you're interested
in, so I'd like to ask for your help in taking a super quick
survey here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KJQC3NK

In return for your help, I'll make sure to notify you first when
my new training and software are ready, hopefully sometime this
Fall.

It's going to be awesome!

Thanks for your help - I really appreciate it.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment