Friday, August 5, 2011

I've never been one to "name drop" but...

Dear There,

Steve Nison, you've heard of him before right? If you haven't
you should. He's basically the Western World's top expert in
candlestick charts.

I'm not "name dropping" him for no reason...

I'm mentioning him because I just found out he's uncovered some
new very cool approaches to options trading.

He takes proven options trading methods and improves them with
what he knows best... Candlesticks.

Sure, this makes perfect sense, but wait to you see the results.

The word "shocking" comes to mind.

After I saw the results, I asked him to put together a video
that I could pass along to everyone showcasing how all this
works. You can see it here.

Pretty much every trader is either trading options in their
portfolio or has plans to do it soon.

That's why this information Steve has is so valuable.

In these videos you will see:

  • How to double your profits by seeing reversals before they
    become obvious to others

  • The way to squeeze maximum profits from breakouts

  • A secret strategy using the doji candlestick to set up an
    options trade

  • A chart challenge where you will have a chance to see an
    option situation, decide what you would do, and then see Steve's
    answer

  • Not all breakouts are equal... discover why

Plus, In these videos Steve also gives you the most important
thing you need to know for successful options trading - don't
even consider doing an option trade until you know this!

See it here.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

PS: If my enthusiasm for Steve's candlestick and options
strategies isn't strong enough, consider what other traders
using his methods have to say...

"I noticed one of your favorite bearish signals. So told our
broker buy ABX at the money puts... I also used your measuring
technique to establish a target. 2 days later the stock hit the
target. I will never forget what our broker said 'how did you
know ABX was going down and how did you know what price it would
hit?'" - Mike Kampu

"The candles allow accurate, precise, earlier entries than
anything else that I am aware of... it is almost like
continuously ringing the cash register." -James Barrett

"Other indicators were slower, but with candles I could tell a
clear reversal happened, so I could confidently take the trade
and obtain a higher credit than if I would have waited longer
after it moved up."

Watch Steve's Options Videos Here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment