Sunday, August 21, 2011

Don't be scared...

Dear There,

I see countless talking heads yelling at me at every turn about
how our "global economy is in SERIOUS trouble!"

I tell my students over and over again that this is just noise
and we're the ones who need to take control of our own finances.

But then the next logical question is, should all this "noise"
change the way I trade?

Chuck Hughes has a great take on it here.

Chuck says:

"I suspect that they're right, but, as a trader, I don't need to
know if they're right. Why? Because I don't rely upon economic
analysis to make my trades!"

I couldn't agree with him more. And that's the same mentality
that allows Chuck to ignore 99% of what is being written about
the markets by analysts and so-called experts. Instead, he
focuses on the ONLY thing that matters, and what matters is
where the money is going...

Go here to see his latest trading video on how to follow the
money.

In this new video, Chuck shows you how he uses the same
little-understood but publicly accessible daily signal to collect
$5,776,807.63 in actual income over the past three years, alone.

It's something to see.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment