Saturday, June 13, 2009

88.24% of them turned a profit (your sneak peek preview)

Dear There,

I hope you're having a great weekend. My son & business partner,
Greg, and I are in the office right now working on getting
everything ready for you for the big release of the Forex Income
Engine 2.0 this coming TUESDAY...

I have a couple of very important updates:

1. I'll be picking the lucky recipient of the first copy of the
Forex Income Engine 2.0 tomorrow, Sunday, at 6pm Eastern, so
watch for another email then to find out who it is. Maybe it
will be YOU.

As I'm typing this message, there are 1,231 entries on the news
site. You can see them here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Giveaway

(make sure you add your entry if you haven't -- there's still
time if you get this before 6pm on Sunday!)


2. I just opened access to a special members website "preview"
that showcases 4 Forex Income Engine 2.0 trade videos that I
recorded.

Check it out:

* Each one uses a different timeframe (5 minute, 15 minute, 30
minute, and one-hour bars)...

* Some of the trades look as little as 10 minutes from entry to
exit...

* Now, they can't all be good trades, of course; but 88.24% of
them turned a profit...

* Total profit was 793 pips, or $7,720 had you traded 2 standard
lots. Not bad for a few minutes of "work". ;-)

I think that's awesome!

To watch them, just login to the Forex Income Engine 2.0
members website preview. This is similar to the site you get
access to when you become a student.

Get in here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Preview

Your username is: readyto
Your password is: enroll

(make sure you type the username & password all in lowercase)

I had originally planned on sending this to you on Monday, but
since I finished it up early, I thought you'd like access NOW.

To see the trade videos, go to the "Pip Vault" section after you
login to the site.

Be sure to check out the entire website, because I also put up
some previews of all the CD-ROM modules so you can get a taste
of what the course is like.

I'm super excited for you to get your hands on this course. As
you watch the live trade videos, I think you'll agree that this
method makes it possible for you to truly create a new income
stream on YOUR SCHEDULE, trading as little or as long as you
want.

More soon!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. As you watch these live trade videos, you'll see how it
doesn't matter where you live or when you have time to trade,
because setups occur around the clock, and almost at any time-
again and again... and again...


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment