Saturday, June 13, 2009

'Your Forex Income Engine 2.0 course is on the way...'

Dear There,

(That's the message you'll see on
Tuesday if you get in before my
allotted inventory of my brand new,
step-by-step Forex Income Engine 2.0
home study course sells out.)

Here's what's going on.

I had my printer initially put together 1,000 sets of my course
for shipping next week.

50 are already spoken for for my business partners, sons, and a
few relatives who I promised the course to.

That leaves 950.

Now... I have just over 1,000 students who bought Forex Income
Engine 1.0 in December... and I'm going give them first crack at
getting a copy of 2.0 way before everybody else. I just think
that's the fair thing to do.

So, I don't know how many of them will snap up a copy, but I
wouldn't be surprised if 50% of them take it.

If that happens, that leaves about 450 copies for release on
Tuesday.

Next... about 40,000 individuals have visited my website in less
than a week, and I know many of them have already written to my
customer support staff asking if they can get a copy of 2.0 NOW.

Honestly, I don't know what will happen at 10am on Tuesday when
I "open the gates" for everybody, but I do know that every
second counts.

So, if you're even remotely curious about 2.0, you can get a
HUGE edge over everybody else... here's how --

* Join my "Cut In Line" waiting list.

This will give you a private link that will give you a full ONE
HOUR jump on the rest of the planet. That gives you one hour to
take your time, read all the info about my new course, and then
make a decision BEFORE the "onslaught" of visitors arrives to
devour whatever copies are left, if any.

To join the list, just go to my news site (link below) and enter
your first name and best email in the box to the right to "lock
in" your place on the list.

(You'll get an immediate email with your private "1-hour jump"
link.)

You'll be glad you did.

http://www.nohypeforex.com/ClaimYourSpot

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'm also going to be giving the "Cut In Line" list early
access to a surprise "sneak peek" website on Monday. You don't
want to miss this.

http://www.nohypeforex.com/ClaimYourSpot


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment