Thursday, June 11, 2009

New video reveals my major "ah-ha" moments...

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

I just published a short
but awesome video revealing
two major ah-ha moments for me.

You can watch it here...

---------------------

Hi There,

Go watch my new video on my blog here...

 
This video contains a brief story where I reveal
two major ah-ha moments I experienced as I grew my
online business over the past 10 years.

Towards the middle of the video I explain how two
of my key mentors did a couple of things that
resulted in a major-shift to my mindset. This led
me to make some dramatic changes to how I think
about my business.

Mindset is key to success. One of the more
enlightening concepts that relates to mindset is
the idea of discovering "what you don't know
that you don't know".

If that's confusing to you, go watch my video and
raise your awareness, it's critical you get this -  


HEADS-UP: At the end of the video I explain how my
two mentors are both about to release two products
and I'm offering you some super-cool
"ethical-bribe" style bonuses if you order
through my link.

This is completely optional and if you just want
to watch the video, that's cool too - there's
plenty to learn without buying anything.

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


P.S. In case you missed the blog post but you were
considering taking Rich Schefren's Guided Profit
System 2.0 you can sign up from June 11th here -


...and Frank Kern is also selling the last 800
copies of Mass Control 2.0 on June 12th (I'm
grabbing one myself!) -  


Both of these offers are limited, but I do NOT
recommend you go buy them.

I suggest instead you watch the video on my blog
and learn something very important first, check
out my bonus offering (which is by far the best
bonus I've ever put together) and then decide.  

Here's the video link again -












---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.






 


GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0LJwMrMzM7A==

No comments:

Post a Comment