Thursday, June 11, 2009

Two lies about Frank Kern

Hi There,

OK, so Frank has this new video out and it's
pretty amazing - which I'll tell you about in
a minute. Or you can check it our here:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1c9YrWhb9YyDlz&b=K0df89RKWjm6ITIzShWdyA

But before I get to that, I want to blow the doors
off a couple of lies that have been spread about
Frank.

1. Frank is a laid-back surfer dude

Kumquats! Nothing could be further from the
truth. Look, everyone knows that surfers
survive on fish tacos and cheeseburgers.

But last time I had lunch with Frank, he walked
right past the burger joint and took me to some
foo-foo restaurant with white table clothes
at LUNCH time - and then he ordered some
tomato and buffalo cheese salad.

So don't believe a word about that surfer
dude crapola.

2. Frank is a lazy sumabitch who rarely
does more than spend a few minutes a
day watching youtube

Another blatant lie. If you were fortunate
enough to attend the Mass Control seminar
and saw the food spreads Frank had each
day and the amazing video production
towers in the room, this is most definitely
NOT the work of a lazy guy.

And to prove that even more, you really
do need to check out his new video. I
don't say this lightly when I tell you that
the content in this 45 minutes is many times
more valuable than what other people
charge hundreds of dollars for. Frank
makes it look easy, but a LOT of work
went into creating this valuable content:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1c9YrWhb9YyDlz&b=K0df89RKWjm6ITIzShWdyA

Regards,

Bob Serling

P.S. I'm not sure yet about that story going around
about Frank harboring a panther named Jimmy.
He's definitely crazy enough to do something
like that, but I haven't been able to verify it.
I'll keep you posted if I find out more.


2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0LJyMjIxMbA==

No comments:

Post a Comment