Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Forex 'profit tripler' video back online (feedback)

Dear There,

Just a quick note to let you know that the Forex training video
I sent you yesterday that reveals my latest "Flexible Forex" day
trading discovery is back online.

We had some major "web server" traffic problems because so many
people tried to view it at once, so I had my son, Greg (the
computer whiz), move it to a different "web server".

So if you had problems, sorry about that.

Here's the link again:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexForexTraining


Also, this video really seems to be "hitting home" with a LOT of
traders. Here are just a few of the great comments I received so
far:

"One thing Bill is very capable of doing is making forex trading
so easy and appealing that you just want to get in and trade.
His knowledge of trading is deep and his training presentation
second to none." --Ayodeji

"I am impressed with not only the focus switch to risk, then
profit, but also the evident confidence in the system that comes
across in the relaxed approach by the presenter." --Henry

"At last... this is the best of forex learning set to date..
Very good presentation.." --Mded

"Thank you so much for the presentation. Simple and interesting
to watch. I really appreciate your contribution. Looking forward
to receiving more of your videos. Once again a big THANK YOU!"
--Jimmy

"Among all the training I took, your video is the easiest I have
seen so far and it makes sense and I like it." --Omar

"A great video. I'm a newbie at this and I've found your video
the most easiest and understandable explanation of how one
should approach trading I've read, seen and listened to yet.
Looking forward to the next one." --Alex

"I really liked this video a lot. It is more like my trading
style -- fast and flexible. Your analysis is very helpful and the
patterns on the chart formations when you enter and exit are
getting clearer to me the more I see of them." --Elaine


See it here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexForexTraining


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I'll be releasing Part 2 tomorrow. Stay tuned!


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment