Wednesday, June 10, 2009

'Flexible Forex' trading IN ACTION (video 2)

Dear There,

I'm already getting a lot of great feedback on the new Forex
training video I sent you yesterday. Here's just one comment I
got:

"I have been trading the Forex markets for 3 years, and I can
honestly say this is probably one of the most interesting videos
I have seen. Bill, you have a gift of being able to explain a
method that every one can understand, look forward to your next
video..."

It's great to hear stuff like that... but wait until you see the
next video...

* PART 2 is ready now!

I call it:

* "Flexible Forex" F.R.E.E.D.O.M. In Action

See it here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexForexInAction


In the first video, I gave you a high level overview of how all
the turmoil in the world right now is creating possible the best
profit potential we've ever seen in the Forex markets...

-and then I showed you the flexible method I discovered that
lets you trade as little or as much as you want... WHENEVER you
want.

In Part 2, I "zoom in" and show you, step-by-step, how I quickly
and easily spot trade setups...

* In all 6 major Forex pairs

* In any timeframe

Part of my discovery is the completely uncommon way I use 4
indicators... I'm not aware of anyone using them this way, and
that's why it's so powerful.

You'll also learn:

* Why you want to place your stop orders where you DON'T expect
the market to go...

* How to get into a "F.R.E.E. trade" situation ASAP with all
your Forex trades... (this is probably one of the most awesome
things you can do for your trading)

* How to handle losing trades like a pro...

* The kind of market you MUST avoid at all costs...

* My "super simple" risk management rules that even an 8th
grader could understand and was inspired by ALBERT EINSTEIN...

* A "hands-on" overview of some excellent broker-supplied
charting and trading software that makes Forex trading easier
than ever...

* ...and a TON more.


Go here to see this video now:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexForexInAction


Make sure you take notes on these videos, because I will likely
be pulling them offline next week. I just want to get your quick
feedback on them right now, so if you like what you see, please
post a comment on my news site after you watch the videos.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed Part 1, there's a link to it underneath the
video here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexForexInAction


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment