Sunday, June 21, 2009

Forex inventory mystery finally resolved (52)

Dear There,

First, Happy Father's day to all you fathers. I hope Greg gets
me something nice (hint). ;-)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we had some major
inventory mixups with my new Forex Income Engine 2.0 course.

Basically, my fulfillment center accidentally sent double
shipping notices to 52 of my new students (the email I got
describing this is below for your reference).

So, that means I actually had 52 more copies left than I thought
I did.


----------
BONUS CITY
----------

Also, I had some killer bonuses that expired on Friday; but
because of the mixup, I am also going to honor these.

I just put them back up on the enrollment page here. You REALLY
need to see them:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Mixup


Finally, for those of you who got a "sold out" page over the
weekend and entered your name on my waiting list, I will notify
you separately so you can place your order, which I will honor.
(I only think that's fair because of the mixup).

For everybody else, come and get it. It's either 52 copies or a
couple more days, as the enrollment page expires this Tuesday,
June 23rd, at 11:59pm Eastern.

Here's the page where you can claim your copy:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Mixup


Now I have to go get ready and see what my sons got me for
Father's Day.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Here's the email I got from my fulfillment center about the
mixup:

----

"Dear Bill,

We became aware early this morning of an email glitch that
occurred during the night that resulted in your customers
receiving multiple copies of their shipment confirmation email.

First of all, we sincerely apologize for the situation and any
inconvenience it's caused you or your customers. The problem,
once identified, was fixed within minutes and no more multiple
email notices have been sent.

Again, our sincere apologies for the problem, sometimes
technology just bites you in the ****. As always, we appreciate
your business and the opportunit y to serve you.

Awaiting your response.

Best wishes,

B."


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment