Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How would you like me to coach you There?

Blog Tips Newsletter by Yaro Starak

Let me tell you a story
about how one experiment
changed my life...

---------------------

Hi There,

If you'd like me to be your personal blogging
coach, you have until Friday to decide whether to
join this -

http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

I've had numerous part time jobs during my life
and I've run many different business, some of
which weren't really businesses, just pipe-dream
websites I enjoyed playing with but never made me
any money from.

As a guy in my early twenties I had no idea what I
wanted to do with my life. I didn't know what I
was good at and my time at university certainly
wasn't helping.

I didn't excel at any of my subjects, I wasn't a
professional athlete, nor did I lead the chess
club or take an interest in politics.

To be honest I considered myself a drifter without
much of an anchor point.

I remember my father once told my mother, after
assessing what I was doing with my life at the
time, that I was "lying in the ashes" as he put
it.

I still don't totally understand the metaphor,
but the basic gist of what my dad was getting at
was that I hadn't found my thing yet, although at
some point I would rise from the ashes once I knew
what I wanted to do.

I KNOW WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Over the years of my middle twenties I cemented
one thing about my personality - I was NOT ever
going to make a good employee.

I didn't like working to a clock, nor did I like
the idea of working for someone else. 

I value freedom above all else and although that
motivation kept me away from doing things I
didn't like, like taking a full time job, it also
meant that until I figured out a way to make money
I wasn't exactly financially free either.

I was in quite a conundrum.

I wanted greater financial freedom, but I didn't
want to hand over my time freedom in order to
obtain the income.

I decided to gravitate towards things I liked and
experiment until something stuck that made me
money too.

In other words, I became an entrepreneur.

FIND WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT

I floundered around a bit, working on various
business projects, most of which were online and
started to make money. 

I didn't feel that I had "risen from the ashes"
yet as my father would put it, but I was covering
my rent and living comfortably enough despite not
taking a job.

One day a new experiment surfaced as something
I could do that would possibly benefit one of
the businesses I operated at the time.

The experiment was to create something called a
"blog" - a new form of website that was becoming
very popular.

I decided to give blogging a shot.

OH MY, I *CAN* BLOG

Before blogging I never considered myself a
writer.

Sure, I got an "A" grade in high-school English,
highlighted by my final grade paper delving into
the world of Star Trek (still denying my inner
geek at that point though), - but I didn't see
writing as something I was good at.

I started publishing articles to my blog and I
liked it. I liked it a lot.

Not only did I enjoy publishing my thoughts and
ideas, to my surprise, people actually wanted to
read these things and came back for more.

I had lessons to teach, stories to tell and found
that I could weave my words in a certain way to
keep people's attention, just as I am doing now
as you read this email.

This was altogether surprising, but the biggest
surprise was yet to come.

YOUR WORDS CAN MAKE YOU MONEY

Although initially just an experiment, I continued
to blog and loved it.

I wrote at least one article a day, sometimes two
or three, read other blogs and lost myself in the
world of the blogosphere.

Then one day something amazing happened. I
realized my blog could make money. 

I had traffic - people who read my words every day
- and it was increasing. 

I knew traffic is the currency of the web and my
blog was fast becoming one of the most popular
websites I had ever created. I saw potential.

I was also smart enough to realize that I was
getting lucky. I had discovered a talent at just
the right time when I could translate it into cash
thanks to a burgeoning industry set to explode.

Blogging was going to make some people rich, and I
wanted to be one of those people.

From that point forward my focus changed
completely. I became a professional blogger. 

I developed my writing abilities by writing more
and more each day. 

I learned how to market my blog. I networked with
other bloggers, and of course I learned how to
maximize my financial return for my work.

SITTING ON THE THRONE OF AN EMPIRE

The rest of the story you might know well.

My blog became the center of my business. I sold
off everything else and focused 100% on building
an empire around my blog.

Today I make hundreds of thousands of dollars
because I made a choice to focus on something I
wanted to do and used my passion to avoid
something I didn't want to do.

It's been a journey - and a long one at that.
I'm coming up to my fifth year anniversary as a
blogger in 2009.

ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY?

Now that I've reached a place most people only
dream of with their business, I focus my energy on
helping other people realize the same outcome.

That "golden opportunity" to strike it rich as a
blogger hasn't passed. In fact it has become
easier because people like me who have already
done it are now revealing how they did it.

True, you face more competition than I did, but you
can also get up and running much quicker, and
trust me on this, many, many more people are going
to become very wealthy thanks to blogging.

Those who stick to it long enough and do what has
already proven to make money, will be the winners
in the end.

If you're looking to learn how to blog, you need
to first know the basics, learn how to set up your
blog and then go to work building your own empire.

If you'd like the guiding hand of an expert to
show you the way, then I have an offer for you
that you can't refuse...

The doors to my most affordable coaching program,
Become A Blogger Premium 2.0, have just opened
again.

I'm only opening this program for *five days*.

It's going to cost you less than $50 a month -
that's less than $1.70 a day - to take my course
and I promise you, this is HUGE value for money.

You won't find a better presented coaching course
at this price from someone who is proof of his own
hype. 

I've walked the talk, now it's your turn -

http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/

Here's to your blogging success,

Yaro Starak
Entrepreneurs-Journey.com


On Friday, July 3rd at midnight EST US time the
doors close to Become A Blogger Premium 2.0.

This is a six month course so we're not opening
it again to the public for a long time. It has
been a long time since it was first opened,
so I'm not saying this as false scarcity.

We work with the students in the program closely
and we want people to go through it together, so
join now and be included in this special group of
dedicated people -

http://www.becomeablogger.com/signup/










---------------------
This email is never sent without permission.

This newsletter is being sent to you
because you subscribed to Yaro Starak's
Blog Tips Newsletter at - entrepreneurs-journey.com,
becomeablogger.com, blogtrafficking.com or
blogmastermind.com

Here is your subscription information:

Name: There
Email: visionwheel@gmail.com
Subscribe Date: February 13, 2009

If for some crazy reason you don't want any
more tips, advice and valuable "I help you make
more money" emails like this from me, you
can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the
end of this message.






 
 

GPO Box 2679, Brisbane, QLD 4001, AUSTRALIA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LIzsrIzMtCzMLKycTMwstEa0rAxMLKxMDA==

No comments:

Post a Comment