Wednesday, June 17, 2009

join me on this 'emergency' FIE 2.0 webinar...

Dear There,

I thought I'd have some time today to actually catch my breath
and relax a little, after a hectic past fews days managing the
big release of my brand new Forex Income Engine 2.0 home study
course.

HOWEVER...

We're still getting slammed with questions, and my support staff
is seemingly working around the clock to keep up.

We noticed that we're getting a lot of the same questions, so
here's what I'm going to do:

In order to save my support staff some time, I'm holding an
"emergency" webinar TOMORROW, Thursday, at 4pm Eastern so we can
address these common questions all at once and hopefully give my
support staff a little break.

I'll also be revealing:

* How to create an "infinite" risk/reward ratio when you trade
Forex, regardless of what pair or timeframe you trade...

* Why most traders actually LOSE money when they try to capture
a market's entire move, and how you can turn this into your
advantage when you know the exact part of a market move you
should be going after...

* ...and a TON more.

PLUS, since I'll have a lot of you together in the same place, I
thought we'd have some fun, and I talked 3 of my trading
education partners into giving away their personal "preview
copies" of the Forex Income Engine 2.0 to 3 lucky traders who
are on the webinar tomorrow.

Yes, you must be present to win.

FINALLY, I'm going to be announcing some really cool bonuses
tomorrow, too, so you won't want to miss these. Trust me.

Now, these webinar rooms have a technical limit to how many
folks they can hold, so we'll probably fill up very quickly.

To ensure your "seat", please register HERE so you don't miss
out:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/Emergency


Then, plan on arriving a few minutes early tomorrow to make sure
you don't get locked out. Some traders start to show up as early
as 30 minutes beforehand.

It's going to be a LOT of fun. Come with pen and paper and get
ready to learn some killer stuff.

See you then.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. We just updated our inventory and it looks like we have
just under 200 copies of FIE 2.0 left right now. I imagine most of
them will go before tomorrow is up, especially after this
webinar. See if any are left here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Status


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment