Monday, December 14, 2009

Email results that defy the economy

Hi There,

While the economy is finally starting to creep back,
some, a lot of people I hear from are still frustrated
by the drop off in results from their email marketing
campaigns. And let's face it, it will continue to be a
challenge to keep the sales coming in for quite some
time.

So I wanted to tell you about some good news
when it comes to your email results. Over the past
year, while the economy has been in the tank, I've
developed and thoroughly tested an email marketing
campaign that's producing exceptional results right
now, considerably outperforming everything else my
team has tested.

I started by using my own company as the guinea
pig for this campaign. And I was really excited
when it produced $93,000 in additional sales I
wouldn't have seen without it.

But I also realized I had to prove it would work
in completely different businesses from my own. So
I was quickly able to get three other companies to
test it - and it came through with flying colors.

For example, a company that sells golf products
reported these results:

"You have almost doubled my best day ever and
it's only been 8 hours since I hit the send key".
- Sam Snowdon, Recovered Balls International

Another client, in a completely different industry
(cosmetic skin procedures) hit it out of the park
on their first effort as well:

"Using one of your campaigns and investing
about two hours of my time, I collected $160,000
in pre-paid bookings. Better yet, since I can run
this multiple times, it should easily produce far
more additional business. I've decided to NOT
participate in this recession!"
- Dr. Peter Ursel, Kawartha Skin Care

And yet a third client who sells internet marketing
programs reports these results:

"I knew I couldn't lose out by trying out this campaign,
and am ecstatic about the results. I mean all I did was
lazily copy and paste a few emails that were written for
me, and I made over 150 sales in under a week. This is
especially great as the campaign only went out to freebie
subscribers who hadn't bought from me before!"
- Dave Gale, FreeOnlineMarketingVideos

Now, the results this campaign produced were obviously
excellent, particularly in the middle of the recession.
But the most important factor is that these results were
produced by three different businesses in three very
different industries. And this campaign will work for
nearly any business in any industry.

If you'd like to get similar or even better response
with your email, this might be exactly what you're
looking for. I'm now accepting a small number of
clients to work with, and if you qualify, I'd be happy
give you a free marketing evaluation to see if this is
a good fit for your business.

There is one caveat though. This particular email
campaign ONLY works for existing businesses. It
is not meant for start-ups. And you should be
producing a minimum of $2 million in annual
revenue if you'd like to take advantage of this
offer for a free marketing evaluation.

A couple more things. My team does everything
to prepare the campaign for you, so it takes almost
no work on your part whatsoever. Practically all you
have to do to put it into action is hit the "send" key.

My fee is very "user friendly" too and requires
just a small retainer to get started, with the balance
paid only when you've banked your profits. And
because I completely guarantee your results, this
either pays off or it costs you nothing.

I don't want to hit you with a false scarcity ploy, but
the fact is, between myself and my team, we can only
handle a small number of clients at any given time. So
if you're interested, you should take advantage of this
quickly.

So if this sounds like something you'd be interested
in, just click here to get started:

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=NvYlZ&m=1fr81hUjxIyDlz&b=40S3z7MiPVk6r66.ZUqANA

Regards,

Bob Serling

2039 Bruceala Court, Cardiff, CA 92007, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?HEwMbExMtCxMHGzsHJwMtEa0rJyMTBzsjA==

No comments:

Post a Comment