Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Holidays & Thank You

Dear There,

As we enter the big holiday season, I just wanted to take a
moment to wish you Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy
New Year.

I also wanted to say "Thank You" for following my training. Some
of you have been with me since way back in 2001!

It's really gratifying to be able to help so many people from
all around the world. And even though we only know each
"virtually", I consider you an important part of my life because
you're the reason I love going to my office every morning.

Get ready for an exciting 2010! My main goal for next year is to
continue to bring you the best market training that I can, and
to support you in your quest for becoming an independent trader,
no matter what markets you're in.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment