Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My 'Flexible Forex' BREAKFAST trade (+2 big announcements)

Dear There,

If you liked the first 2 videos in my "Flexible Forex" video
training series so far, then get ready for a lot more,
because...

-I have 3 big Forex announcements for you today.

*** FIRST ***

I just posted Video #3, where you get to see me trading the
EUR/USD pair during breakfast - LIVE - against the "hard right
edge"...

You'll see exactly what I see, & you'll get a feel for what
it'll be like when you trade Forex the way I've been teaching in
my "Flexible Forex" videos.

See it here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexibleForexBreakfast


(Some of my readers have told me they can hear me actually
eating my breakfast during the video ;-))


*** SECOND ***

Ever since I posted Video #1 last week, my training news website
has been steadily filling up with comments & questions from my
readers like these:

* Is there a way to get more details on this method?

* Are you going to release more training?

* How can I get started?

HERE'S THE DEAL... I'm going to reveal all the details of this
method in my flagship home study training course I call:

"The Forex Income Engine 2.0"

I originally planned on releasing this in January as a way to
kick off the new year, but because of so many requests, I
decided to move it up & plan on releasing the entire course:

--> NEXT TUESDAY, DECEMBER 8th, at 10am Eastern time.


*** THIRD *** <-- (you'll LOVE this!)

To celebrate the big release of my training course, I'm going to
give away the very first copy of the Forex Income Engine 2.0 to
one lucky trader next week.

For all the details on how to join the giveaway, just go the
Video #3 page here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FlexibleForexBreakfast


...and follow the link after you watch the video.

I'm working on even more complimentary training videos right now
for you, as well as a BIG SURPRISE, so stay tuned for more...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment