Sunday, December 6, 2009

your FIE 2.0 username + password (expires Tuesday)

Dear There,

I just had my web developer upload a special member's preview
website for my Forex Income Engine 2.0 training course.

In it, you get to see:

* 3 brand new trade videos I did last week using the exact same
methods I reveal in the course, including a "hard right edge"
video where you see what I see as the next bar is unknown... and
how easy it is to make specific trading decisions...

(trades like these set up a LOT because I show you 3 different
ways to spot them)

* The actual screens scraped right from the CD-ROMs that come in
the big, 5-pound white box the course ships in, so you can see
the detailed breakdown of what's in each lesson... this reveals
a LOT more detail about "what's in the course".

To get in, go here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Members

Your username is: readyto
Your password is: enroll


2 things, though --

1. I'm taking this preview site down next week, when I convert
it over to the full site for my new charter students, so make
sure you check it out today, while it's still up.

2. I put this website preview up to help weed out more "tire
kickers", because I really only want to work with the most
driven & excited individuals next week when the gates open on
Tuesday, December 8th, at 10am Eastern...

-so, I'm hoping this preview site will help separate the people
who want to get on the field with me and "learn the game" from
those who just prefer to sit on the sidelines and wonder what it
would be like.

Also, my son, Greg, and I are recording a special "live" video
later today where I'm going to address some more questions and
concerns I received. Look for that either late tonight or early
tomorrow.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. This might be your LAST CHANCE to get in on my Forex Income
Engine 2.0 GIVEAWAY. The deadline for your entry is tomorrow,
Monday, December 7th, at 10am Eastern. If you get this in time,
make sure you're IN here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2GiveawayLastCall

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment