Monday, December 14, 2009

There, your "Pip Potential" ENDS in 24 hours

Hi There,

In just over 24 hours, I'll be pulling down the Forex Income
Engine 2.0 web page.

I have a handful of copies left that will probably be gone
shortly.

If you're still on fence about trying the Forex Income Engine
2.0, I want to make sure you know about 2 "no-risk" reasons for
trying it out.

** My 60 day trial. If you find that it's not right for you,
just let me know and ship it back within 60 days and I'll refund
your entire purchase price.

** My 3-payment plan. This makes it ultra-easy to get started
today with the Forex Income Engine 2.0.

All the details are here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE24HoursToGo


Remember, if you don't know exactly what to do every time you
place a Forex trade, then you don't have a good method and you
really shouldn't be trading.

But if you want to enjoy and experience all the benefits of
being a successful and INDEPENDENT trader, you need to get
educated... and after 35+ years in the markets, I've seen 2 ways
to do this:

** METHOD 1 **

Read all the material you can from various sources and
experiment by yourself, trying to find a method that works.

I did this for years and discovered that I ended up paying the
market 10, 20, 30 times or more what I could have paid a good
mentor to "set me straight" in the beginning. Yes, I eventually
developed many good methods, but the time and financial costs
were staggering.


** METHOD 2 **

Invest in a good method where all the legwork has already been
done for you.

Doing this can dramatically cut your learning curve, not to
mention the untold money you can potentially save that you would
have otherwise thrown at the market trying out 'homemade'
techniques.


So whether it's my method or someone else's, the bottom line is
that if you want to trade, you need a good method. Period. If
you believe otherwise, you shouldn't be trading.

The Forex Income Engine 2.0 reveals 3 such methods and it's
already been snapped up by those traders who joined me since I
opened the doors last week. They made the decision to "pull the
trigger" and save themselves hours of time and unknown amounts
of money they may have paid to the markets testing their own
methods.


** JOIN MY STUDENTS ** <-- (Just say 'maybe')

I encourage you to join me as a student of the Forex Income
Engine 2.0 today. You don't even have to say 'yes' right now...
just say 'maybe' and see if it's a good fit for your trading
style.

The open letter I wrote for you describing every detail of the
course is here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE24HoursToGo


I'll see you on the other side, as a student of the Forex Income
Engine 2.0.


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you want to skip past my letter and jump right to the
page where you can choose your payment and shipping options,
go here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE24HoursToGoSH


Remember, the enrollment page expires TOMORROW, Tuesday,
December 15th, at 11:59pm New York time.

p.p.s. As of this writing, I show 51 copies remaining...


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment