Thursday, December 3, 2009

RE: limit on my Forex semi-private coaching

Dear There,

I don't have the exact number yet, but I just got out of a
meeting with my staff & we decided that we WILL be limiting
the number of new students who can get in to my Forex Income
Engine 2.0 program starting next TUESDAY, December 8th...

Here's the #1 reason, & here's the #1 thing you can do RIGHT NOW
to get an automatic "edge" over everybody else...

This release of my Forex Income Engine 2.0 program is going to
be very special because I'm adding on 8 weeks of semi-private
coaching - completely complimentary - for those lucky
individuals who make it into the program next week.

In order to make sure by new students get their questions
answered QUICKLY, I can only take so many at once.

So...

Even if you're "on the fence" about whether or not you think
you'll be joining me next week, go ahead & join my "Cut In Line"
list RIGHT NOW here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/CutInLineNow


That will give you a 1-HOUR priority link that will let you join
the program before the rest of the world.

(And it's a way to help me weed out the "tire kickers", because
I really only want to work with those traders who are the most
serious about taking control of their future.)

As of this writing, over 30,000 traders have watched my
"Flexible Forex" training videos...

...& I can tell you that the number of copies of the course I
will release will be in the HUNDREDS, not the THOUSANDS.

So, while 1 hour may not seem like much, it could be the
difference between getting into the program & missing out
completely.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. My team and I are working extra late this week recording
some extra training materials for you that I hope to have done
this weekend. In the meantime, make sure you check out all my
other complimentary training videos here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/CutInLineNow


(I'll be removing all those training videos next week sometime,
so be sure to check them out now while you can.)

p.p.s. I just had to share this nice letter I got from one of my
current students about how dedicated my entire staff & I are
about seeing you potentially succeed in the markets:

"Hi Bill (assuming you will get to read this),

Just wanted to let you know that apart from excellent education
& tried and trusted methods that WORK, your client service is
excellent, too, & second to none.... you deliver what you
promise & more.

There is a reason why I have taken Profit Accelerator, FIE2.0 &
Forex Time Machine... your back-up support is genuine & generous
to prior students. You 'GET IT' when it comes to helping people
achieve their financial goals.

The online pushing of trading products now is prolific & there
is nowhere near as much support from others as you provide with
your products. Many promise much but deliver little... lots of
products out there are also unreliable, even when followed to
the letter... & those pundits just melt away after taking the
money - I have way too much experience with all that... but I
have learnt my lesson now.

Thanks Bill (and the ProfitsRun team)

Wish you a great Xmas & a profitable New Year, in all spheres of
life.

Michael O., United Kingdom"

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment