Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Your bar-by-bar Forex trade 'dissection' (video 2)

Dear There,

Did you watch Part 1 of the brand new video Forex training I
sent you yesterday that reveals my 'Flexible Forex' discovery?

(Make sure you see my Trader's MIND Map in that video... it's a
new concept that's kind of shaking things up & breaking old
paradigms in the Forex trading community.)

See what one trader had to say:

"I have been trading the Forex markets for 3 years, and I can
honestly say this is probably one of the most interesting videos
I have seen. Bill, you have a gift of being able to explain a
method that every one can understand, look forward to your next
video..."

And that's just 1 of over 100 similar comments posted just
yesterday afternoon...

-but wait until you see the next video...

* PART 2 is ready now!

It's called...

* "Flexible Forex" Day Trading F.R.E.E.D.O.M. In Action

See it here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/Winter2010Forex2


In the first video, you saw you a high level overview of how all
the turmoil in the world right now is creating possible the best
profit potential we've ever seen in the Forex markets...

-and then you saw you the flexible method I discovered that lets
you trade as little or as much as you want... WHENEVER you want.

In Part 2, I "zoom in" and show you, step-by-step, how I quickly
& easily spot trade setups...

* In all 6 major Forex pairs

* In any timeframe

It's like a bar-by-bar trade "dissection"...

Part of my discovery is the completely uncommon way I use
candlesticks... I'm still not aware of anyone using them this
way, and that's one of the reasons it's so powerful.

(And no, I'm NOT using "candlestick patterns".)

You'll also learn:

* Why you want to place your stop orders where you DON'T expect
the market to go...

* How to get into a "F.R.E.E. trade" situation ASAP with all
your Forex trades...

* The kind of market you MUST avoid at all costs...

* My "super simple" risk management rules based on one of
EINSTEIN's principles that even an 8th grader could
understand...

* A "hands-on" overview of one of the BEST charting & trading
software solutions that makes Forex trading easier than ever...

* ...and a TON more.


Go here to see this video now:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/Winter2010Forex2


Make sure you take notes on these videos, because I will likely
be pulling them offline next week.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you missed Part 1, you can see it here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/Winter2010Forex1

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment