Thursday, December 3, 2009

There's Forex coach?! (video 4)

Dear There,

(This message contains my
"SURPRISE" Forex announcement -
make sure you read all the way
through...)

If you saw my first 3 "Flexible Forex" videos, then you know
that I talked about a big surprise that's on the way...

Well, here it is --

For the first time ever in the 8 year history of my company, I'm
going to give every new student who joins me next week in my
Forex Income Engine 2.0 program complimentary access to:

* 8 (eight) full weeks of semi-private coaching!

Remember, I said I wanted to do everything possible to get you
to the "M" quadrant of my Trader's MIND Map - that of an
Independent MASTER Trader.

And I mean it.

Now, this will not be cheap for me to do for you. The technology
to deliver the weekly sessions cost me tens of thousands of
dollars; plus, I will have at least one of my full-time Forex
coaches helping me out, who I pay very well (not to mention my
full-time, on-site professional support team is helping out,
too).

But even though it won't be cheap for me, it will cost you
NOTHING extra once you get my Forex Income Engine 2.0 course.

Your potential success is my #1 goal, and that's why I'm doing
this.

However, the "catch" is that, by necessity, I'll only be able to
release a limited number of courses next week. I haven't decided
on a number yet, but it will be relatively small. I'm doing this
to make sure you get the quick attention you deserve as one of
my "charter" students.

You don't know how excited I am about this coaching!

For all the details, watch this short, brand new video I
recorded here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/YourFIE2Coach


--------------------------------
TOP 2 FIE 2.0 QUESTIONS ANSWERED
--------------------------------

ALSO...

Things have really been heating up over here as we approach the
big release date of my Forex Income Engine 2.0 course next
Tuesday, December 8th, at 10am Eastern...

My student support team has been getting slammed with lots of
questions about the course...

So I recorded this quick video where I address the Top 2 -

1. Just what IS the Forex Income Engine 2.0?

2. How much will it cost?


To see my answers, go here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/YourFIE2Coach


I'm working on another surprise training resource for you that I
hope to have done sometime this weekend. More soon!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. After you watch the video above where I address the Top 2
questions & also reveal the details on my 8 weeks of
semi-private coaching, MAKE SURE you enter your name in my big
Forex Income Engine 2.0 "giveaway". The deadline for entries is
this Monday, at 10am Eastern.

http://www.nohypeforex.com/YourFIE2Coach

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment