Thursday, December 31, 2009

this is awesome (eur/usd, 5 min)

Dear There,

Happy New Year (depending on when you get this message)!

As 2010 is upon us, there continue to be many great Forex trades
setting up... again & again.

I just recorded ANOTHER brand new video on a EUR/USD chart that
shows a live trade I made using the Forex Income Engine 2.0.
Watch how many pips I rack up in just about 5 minutes:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/24HoursToGoFIE2


(please allow the page to load, then scroll down a bit & hit the
'play' button to see the video)

When you're an Independent Master Trader, you'll know exactly
how to find trades like this. It's awesome!

--------------
24 HOURS TO GO
--------------

Just a reminder that we have about 24 hours to go in my Forex
Income Engine 2.0 'second chance' offer. It comes off the market
tomorrow, Friday, January 1st, at 11:59pm Eastern time.

With only a handful of copies left (9 at last count), you'll
have to hurry if you're still "on the fence".

Get in here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/24HoursToGoFIE2


Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Check out these comments I received from some of my new
Forex Income Engine 2.0 students. Traders LOVE THIS course.

Won't you join me?

http://www.nohypeforex.com/24HoursToGoFIE2


"The material is PERFECT. Well done, I have nothing to complain
about and take the study very seriously. I love the Manuals.
They are really comprehensive. I did also some trading on a demo
account and try to get acquainted with your Ignition Method. I
will master just this method until I can do it reliable. I am
very satisfied about your material and would recommend it to
every serious trader.

--F.N., Germany"


"Your videos are excellent. I had some reservation about the
complexity of this method but I can see that it is not that
difficult once you master it... I am very glad I purchased your
product... Keep up the great work.

--David K."


"Thus far am very pleased with the method. Every trader has
heard the old axiom to 'bu y on a dip and sell on a rally'. The
problem for me with that saying has always been that I had
difficulty telling the difference between a pullback and a price
reversal. I am particularly impressed with the rules of this
method that help distinguish that difference. Thanks for a
terrific course!

--Steve J."

"I expected a parcel to be delivered, but it would probably not
be for a week or two because of the season. I was amazed to find
it yesterday (Monday) when I arrived home from work. It is
beautifully presented. You and your son have put an enormous
amount of work into this. As I work full time, it will take a
while to get through, but I am sure I will enjoy it. Thank you.

--Garry B."

Join these and my other students here before my course comes off
the market TOMORROW, Friday, January 1st, at 11:59pm Eastern:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/24HoursToGoFIE2


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment