Saturday, December 5, 2009

FW: the extra 100 bucks in your Forex account?

Dear There,

How does an extra 100 bucks in your Forex account sound?

My son, Greg, and I, and most of my team have been continuing to
work throughout the weekend getting things ready for you for the
big release of my Forex Income Engine 2.0 course on Tuesday.

When you join my program on Tuesday, I want it to be the BEST
trading training experience of your LIFE.

That's why I'm essentially giving away 8 weeks of semi-private
coaching, and that's why I've been in private negotiations all
week on your behalf to get you something I think will really
give your Forex account a nice holiday BOOST!

Here it is:

** The instant you join my Forex Income Engine 2.0 program, I'll
give you a private link that will let you get a minimum 100
bucks added to your Forex account if you open an account with
the broker I've been in discussions with.

This is something I've NEVER done before, and it will be an
exclusive arrangement for my Forex Income Engine 2.0 students
only.

I worked hard to get the minimum account requirement down to the
HUNDREDS, not the thousands, so that means you can start small
and get your 100 buck bonus.

I'm still negotiating the final requirements, but I wanted to
give you a heads-up right now so you can make sure you're at
your computer on Tuesday at 10am Eastern so you don't miss out.

And if you want to open a bigger account, the bonus I'm
negotiating could be 2500 bucks or even more.

I have a meeting on Monday to finalize the details, which I will
officially announce Tuesday morning.

More soon!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. LOTS of giveaway entries came in overnight! Holy cow! It's
going to be tough to pick just one, but there's still time to
enter here:

http://www.nohypeforex.com/FIE2Scholarship2

Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd - Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=1058881878&ARID=0&D=

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=1058881878&D=

No comments:

Post a Comment