Tuesday, October 19, 2010

175 pips & he doesn't even have the course!?

Dear There,

WOW!

It's only been 5 hours since we opened the doors officially to
the Forex Profit Multiplier and new students are STILL signing
up.

My team is working late tonight to make sure all our new
students are taken care of, so if you sent us a question via
email, it should be addressed shortly if you haven't received a
reply yet.

Also, CHECK THIS OUT...

I gave some of my current students surprise early access to the
program last night (I believe in rewarding my students for their
trust), and here's what one of them just sent in to us this
morning:

Patrick --------- Posted on: Oct 19 2010 10:23 AM
================================================================
Good Morning Bill,
I just want to say thanks for the new program Forex Profit Multiplier.
Last night I download the software and without knowing the new
system yet I took two positions. A sale on the EUR/USD and a buy
on USD/CAD. BOTH MADE IT TWO THE SECOND TARGET. I MADE 175 PIPS
WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OF THE PARAMETERS!!!!

I can't wait to see the complete package!
Patrick
================================================================

Now, just to be clear - I do not advocate that you rush out and
start trading the Forex Profit Multiplier with real money until
you're comfortable using it with a demo account.

However, this student felt comfortable enough to dive right in
and you can see what happened.

We've been getting emails like this all day long, so Patrick's
situation is not ususual. Your results WILL vary. You may do
worse, you may do better.

Anyway, there's still time to get in and download your Trade
Alert Software tonight here...

If you already saw my new presentation on that page, then you
know we have a lot of COOL STUFF for you that I haven't even
talked about yet via email.

I cannot wait to hear YOUR success story with the Forex Profit
Multiplier.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. As of today, I plan on keeping the enrollment page open
overnight and into tomorrow morning, but I'll evaluate the
support load on my team at that time and decide if we should
shut the gates. So while we're still open, if you're not already
"IN", get in here...







Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment