Sunday, October 24, 2010

24 hours to go (this is it for FPM)...

Dear There,

Just about 6 days ago, I released my brand new Forex Profit
Multiplier program to the world for the first time.

I had received some great feedback from my "beta" groups last
month, but even I was NOT prepared for what's been going on over
the past week.

The demand for my new program, and the groundbreaking, custom
intelligent Trade Alert Software has been a little overwhelming.

If my website were a physical store, the line to order would
wrap around the block several times
. That's how busy it's
been...

-and that's also why I'm pulling the program OFF THE MARKET
tomorrow, Tuesday, October 26th, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York
time).

That gives you just over 24 hours to get in before it's gone.

I need to put the brakes on, take a breath, and make sure all my
new students are getting the support they deserve.

Also, I put up an inventory counter that shows the remaining
number of programs I'm planning on releasing... as of this
writing, it shows "61 copies left".

See the latest inventory count here & download the Trade Alert
Software before it closes...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I just checked the real-time inventory counter before
sending this email to you and it now reads 59 copies available.
Time is running out. You can check it here...

p.p.s. One final thing... I've seen just about everything
available on the market to help you succeed with Forex, and the
Forex Profit Multiplier
is the most affordable way to get an
immediate edge - hands down. I don't think you'll find this much
value ANYWHERE else right now...








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment