Wednesday, October 20, 2010

it's SO MUCH MORE than custom Forex software...

Dear There,

My new Forex Profit Multiplier (FPM) students already know this,
but...

-FPM is SO MUCH MORE than just custom, intelligent trade alert
software.

WAY MORE than that.

While the software is "cool" and I know that's what's getting
all the attention, when you become my student, you also are
going to get:

  • The complete, step-by-step FPM Home Study Course, packed with
    CD-ROMS, trading blueprints, reference manuals, and more...

  • 1 year of unlimited email support (this is NOT crappy,
    outsourced support, either - you get priority V.I.P. access for
    a FULL YEAR with my highly-paid, full-time support team that sit
    right outside my office
    and actually USE this program)...

  • 8 group coaching sessions, which kick off in November... these
    are a HUGE value and a great way to hone your skills with FPM
    and become an Independent Master Trader as quickly as
    possible...

You're getting over 12 grand of real value for a super low price
compared to what many of my competitors charge for a "watered
down" offering.

I like to think I'm pretty humble, but I have to brag a little
bit - the Forex Profit Multiplier is the best trading program
I've ever produced
, and I know that once you try it and see what
it can do for you, you'll see how easy Forex trading really can
be.

But here are some FACTS regarding this program:

  • I WILL be pulling it off the market very soon because my
    support team is almost at capacity...

  • If I release more copies in the future, I will almost
    certainly be increasing the price to be "on par" with my
    competitors...

So if you want IN at the cheapest this program is ever going to
be
, get in NOW.

Here's my short presentation that reveals how to get access
TONIGHT to the trade alert software...

I'll see you on the FPM Member's Website!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment