Monday, October 11, 2010

over 124 Forex comments already? (did you see it yet?)

Dear There,

Are you guys trying to set a new record on my Forex training site
with your comments, or what?

I emailed my readers (including you) this morning at 5:30am
about my brand new Forex trend prediction software training
video, and there are already over 124 comments.

(There will probably be more by the time you get this)

I just wanted to make sure you have a chance to review this
first training video NOW, because I have 2 more that I'm going
to post later this week.

See how you can predict the trend of any of the 6 major Forex
pairs for the next 8 hours with a high degree of accuracy here...

And after you watch the short presentation, if you like what you
see, please post a comment.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment