Sunday, October 24, 2010

$5.47 a day to predict the 8 hour "Forex future"?!

Dear There,

Tomorrow morning I'll be announcing when I'll be pulling my
Forex Profit Multiplier program OFF THE MARKET.

In the meantime, you can still get in on it and download my
Trade Alert Software right now here...

Just to recap some of the main things people have been asking me
about:

  • This is NOT a trading robot or plugin. It works with ALL
    trading software because it's completely independent and runs as
    a standalone application...


  • You can have trade alerts sent to your email or cell phone...

  • There is NO extra fee for a data feed - this is included for
    NO EXTRA COST...


  • You get lifetime updates to the trade alert software for NO
    EXTRA COST...

  • You get the complete Forex Profit Multiplier home study course
    rushed to your doorstep, which includes 4 separate trading
    methods that you OWN FOR LIFE...


  • You get 1 year of UNLIMITED email support with my full-time,
    professional team of traders...

  • You get 8 weeks of GROUP COACHING to make sure you're doing
    everything properly to pull the most profit potential out of the
    markets as possible...


  • You get 60 full days to try out the software, so you don't
    have to say YES right now - just say MAYBE and kick it around
    and see how easy it is...

  • Over a year, the whole thing breaks down to a measly $5.47 per
    day...
    that's less than what many people spend every day on for
    fancy gourmet coffee & snacks...

When I announce the END DATE tomorrow, there will be a mad rush
to get in, so you can beat that rush by securing your copy now
right here...

I can't wait for you to get your hands on this software &
program!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you haven't heard yet, here's what a recent student just
sent me last week:

Patrick --------- Posted on: Oct 19 2010 10:23 AM
================================================================
Good Morning Bill,
I just want to say thanks for the new program Forex Profit
Multiplier. Last night I downloaded the software and without
knowing the new system yet I took two positions. A sale on the
EUR/USD and a buy on USD/CAD. BOTH MADE IT TWO THE SECOND TARGET
I MADE 175 PIPS WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OF THE PARAMETERS!!!!

I can't wait to see the complete package!
Patrick
================================================================










Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment