Thursday, October 21, 2010

"GRILL BILL" about the Forex Profit Multiplier LIVE...

Dear There,

I understand that some of you may still have questions about my
brand new Forex Profit Multiplier program that was just released
on Tuesday.

Well, I'm going to be holding 3 special webinars, starting
TONIGHT at 9pm Eastern, where you can:

(I'd say "Grill Me", but "Grill Bill" sounds better :-))

I'll pull up the trade alert software so you can see it LIVE.
You can ask me any questions you want and I'll answer as many
as time allows.

I'm doing one on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday!

Attendance to each webinar will be limited, so if you're
interested, make sure you register ASAP here...

I hope this private session that gets you "up close & personal"
with me is useful to you.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. If you already know you're ready to download my custom
intelligent trade alert software, you can access the short
presentation that reveals how to get your hands on it RIGHT NOW
here...







Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment