Monday, October 25, 2010

another 295 pips & how new students are doing...

Dear There,

I know I just emailed you my "24 hours to go" notice this
morning for my Forex Profit Multiplier program, but I had to
share this new 3-minute trade update video I just recorded that
shows what's happened since 5pm Sunday evening...

  • The Trade Alert Software cranked out 4 trade alerts, 3 of
    which "triggered" and became actual trades...

  • ...and all 3 closed with a profit, for a total of another 295
    pips!


  • It all happened in about 14 hours.

Watch my 3-minute video update here to see everything...

...and then ask yourself, "What am I waiting for?!"

ALSO... it seems that my students can't wait to fire up the
software and start placing trades right after they download it.

Hey, I don't blame them - it's exciting!

Well, here's yet another note I got a few days ago from someone
who did just that... and cranked out a quick 115 pips.

"Bill,

I don't mind telling you that I've been watching you for quite a
while. I want to be a master forex trader and choose only to
work along side the very best. Someone I could trust. I watched
others also, hence have chosen you. I waited for the right
product for you to develop and then I would purchase and I have
done so on the earlier mentioned Multiplier from which I'm
replying.

When I accomplished the download I tried it (demo) with trust in
you and very high hopes. Eight fairly leisurely hours later I
came out with over 115 pips
and frankly don't know what I'm
doing because my mailed info hasn't come yet.

I'm not a beginner nor am I accomplished yet, and because of the
latter I knew I will not stake any money until properly trained.
No one should just jump into this maze of volatility without
proper knowledge. Thanks to you, I have found it and expect
good/great accomplishment to come.

You see, I wanted old school which we both are, a discerning eye
for detail and honesty above uncompromize that you earned.

Thank You Bill, I will give it my all on hehalf of my legacy to
my family who deserve all I can produce today and many more to
come. I've also been around the block many times as well.

Rick H."

Folks, when this closes, you'll be kicking yourself for not
joining me. Remember, you just need to say MAYBE right now to
lock in your copy and that gives you a full 60 days to kick it
around to see if it's right for you.

Watch how the software siphoned off 295 pips of profit potential
in less than a day here...

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Remember, I'm shutting down the enrollment page tomorrow
night, Tuesday, October 26th, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York
time)... or SOONER, if I run out of my planned inventory, which
currently shows 39 copies left...

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment