Wednesday, October 13, 2010

your Forex Profit Multiplier "daily trading plan"

Dear There,

Just a quick reminder that Video #2 of my Forex Profit
Multiplier training series was posted this morning.

I reveal a lot more specific detail about my new predictive
trade alert software in this video, including the trading plan
you'll follow when you install it on your computer.

See Video #2 here...

I hope you enjoy the bar-by-bar trade "dissection" I packed into
this one.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Video #3 - where I show you how I trade in 60 seconds or
less against a virtual "stopwatch" - is coming tomorrow morning!








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment