Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm sorry...

Dear There,

If you tried to order my Forex Profit Multiplier program
yesterday early afternoon, well... you COULDN'T.

That's because for just under 2 hours, my entire shopping cart
was DOWN. The web company I use to process orders is called
1ShoppingCart and they had a systemwide failure.

Here's a screenshot of their Twitter updates which documents the
outage:

I have already received a handful of angry emails from potential
new students who tried to order during the outage and then
missed out completely because the order window closed.

If you tried to order & couldn't, I'm sorry.

So to make it up to you, and to be fair, I've decided to re-open
the enrollment page for 12 more hours, beginning now, and
expiring TONIGHT at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

You can get in here for 12 more hours...

This should give you a big enough window to get your order in if
you missed out yesterday.

Again, I'm very sorry about this. My son, Greg, is speaking with
the techies at 1ShoppingCart to see what they're doing to ensure
this doesn't happen again.

Don't worry, if you get your order in today, you won't miss out
on anything I have planned for my new students!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

 

 

 

 

 


Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment