Thursday, October 14, 2010

"OMG" -- 24 hours, 4 winners (100%)

Dear There,

As my 9-year old grand-daughter likes to say, "OMG!"

Here's what's up --

In less than 24 hours, my custom intelligent Forex Profit
Multiplier trade alert software just spit out 6 trade setups.

  • 2 didn't trigger (meaning, no trades happened)

  • 4 DID trigger, and all 4 turned a quick profit (that's 100%)

It won't always be that perfect, but it's not uncommon.

I made a super short video showing you what happened.

See it here...

This is the kind of stuff you'll get to enjoy when you become my
student next Tuesday. I really can't wait for you to get your
hands on this program - it's just awesome!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. Under the video, you'll see a form to join my 'Cut in Line'
list. If you like what you see, GET ON THE LIST!! Seriously. It
could mean the difference between you getting a copy and not
getting a copy come Tuesday.

The "buzz" for this program is bigger than anything I've ever
released so I don't know how long I'm going to keep it on the
market.

p.p.s. I have a LOT more stuff for you I'll be rolling out every
day up until Tuesday, including a way to get a FULL SCHOLARSHIP
to the entire program - covered by me! Make sure you keep close
to your email all weekend. It's going to be exciting.








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment