Saturday, June 19, 2010

3:46 NVDA Market Mastery video (see the indicators)...

Dear There,

I just recorded another new trade video for you showing you some
more profit potential you just missed if you didn't have my 4
Market Mastery methods in your trading "toolkit".

This is a very quick video, just 3 minutes, 46 seconds, but it
shows you an awesome short trade on NVDA that hit:

* 10 percent on the first half...
* 8 percent on the second half...

...all in a handful of days, in just 20 minutes or less a night.

NICE.

** Pay attention when you watch this short trading lesson
because you'll see the indicators that I use, which I've
never published before outside my "inner circle" of students.

See it here...


Enjoy!

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment