Friday, June 18, 2010

"What's in the box?" video + an 85 percent discount?!

Dear There,

We've been getting a lot of great feedback on our "live" videos,
so I asked my son, Greg, to record another one for you about our
Market Mastery Protege Program...

-but this time you get to see Greg reveal exactly "what's in the
box" when you grab one of the remaining copies...

MMPP

ALSO, and this is a "biggie"... I forgot to mention this ealier,
but I wanted to bring it up because I think it's important:

You are essentially getting "half off" the regular enrollment
fee for the Market Mastery home study course during this limited
release...

-PLUS, if you include the 8 weeks of group coaching I'm throwing
in "on the house" (which used to cost 5,000 bucks), you're
getting about 7,000 dollars of value for about $2.74 per day
spread out over a year...

(That's like an unheard of 85 percent discount!)

-all backed by my "no questions asked" 60 day guarante e...

-and it all goes away next Tuesday, June 22nd.

Now, I don't know about you, but that sounds like the "deal of
the decade" to me, and I think the only reason you WOULDN'T want
to grab a copy of my Market Mastery course at this point is
if you're already raking in more money from the markets than you
know what to do with.

So, go ahead and watch the "what's in the box" video here...

-and then follow the link on that page to reserve your copy of
Market Mastery TODAY.

(Your portfolio will thank you for it later ;-))

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos

p.s. I also wanted to share some real attendee comments from
the end of my last live group coaching session I held for
another one of my training courses. As you can see, my
students are pretty darn happy:

[18:05]-Raymond Y.:Your method is eons ahead of competitors!
Thank's Bill. I am so lucky to have bumped into you. You're the
real McCoy!
[18:28]-tom e.:thanks a lot Bill, i learnt a huge amount today.
Look forward to putting this into practice.
[18:30]-Stephen S.:thank you for all the help!
[18:34]-Andrea M.:Thank you Bill!
[18:34]-Jenny S.:Thank you. Gradually getting the 'hang' of it
[18:34]-shankar r.:THANKS
[18:34]-Ralph P.:today was exactly what I was trading on thanks
[18:35]-Raymond Y.:Your the perfect example of the quintecential
WI NNER!
[18:35]-Gladys M.:Thank you for the coaching sessions. It's been
a great help.
[18:35]-peter r.:THANX BILL
[18:35]-Sharon F.:Thank you Bill! I have learned tons!
[18:35]-Moises B.:thank you Bill. Very good
[18:35]-Fang H.:Thank you
[18:35]-Helmut R.:Thanks a lot
[18:35]-Paul S.:Thanks a million Bill
[18:36]-Roslyn d.:Thank you Bill, great to have these live
refresher classes

Watch the "what's in the box" video here...

 








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment