Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Grill Bill" volume 2 (new live video)

Dear There,

We only have a few more days left before I close the enrollment
page for my Market Mastery Protege Program, on this Tuesday at
11:59pm Eastern...

...and we continue to get lots of questions about the program,
so to help you make your decision if you're still "on the
fence", I had my son, Greg, record another live interview video
with me where I address the top questions we received on the 3
training sessions we did last Tuesday.

See this short video here...

Bill

I get into more detail on:

  • The 8 bonus group coaching sessions you get...

  • What the REAL purpose of my proprietary Profit Feeder report
    is, and why ultimately I DON'T want you to use it...

  • What the "ATR" is, and how we use it...

  • The best trading software for U.S. and non-U.S. stocks...

  • Why, if you're a beginner trader, you already have an edge
    over more experienced traders...

I hope this new video helps address any lingering doubts you may
have had about joining me before the doors shut on Tuesday.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment