Monday, June 21, 2010

There's reasons for joining me before it's gone...

Dear There,

Tomorrow, Tuesday, June 22nd, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York
time), I'm closing the enrollment page for my Market Mastery
Protege Program.

I put up a "real time" inventory counter to help you keep track
of how many more copies of the program I plan on letting go
before we close things down on Tuesday.

As of this writing, I show 39 copies left.

In addition to this courtesy notice, I wanted to share some
reasons why I believe you should join my new students and I and
pick up a copy of Market Mastery before enrollment closes.

WHY IT'S BETTER

Here's why the Market Mastery Protege Program is better than
everything else I've seen since 1974 that attempts to teach you
how to trade stocks...

  1. It "teaches you to fish". Many programs spit out mysterious
    "stock picks". You stop paying, you don't know what to do.

    Market Mastery teaches you everything you need to know to pick
    the "best of the best" stocks YOURSELF... then, it shows you the
    step-by-step trading rules you can execute without emotion,
    again & again, no matter what happens in the markets.

    With Market Mastery, you pay once, and then you own all the
    knowledge for LIFE. The goal is to make you an independent
    trader, once and for all.

  2. Unparalleled support. Many online educators are working out
    of their basements or home offices and offer little to no
    support after the sale.

    I have a real "brick & mortar" office, with a full-time salaried
    support staff to TAKE CARE OF YOU after you join me as a
    student.

    Even if you never watch one Market Mastery lesson, I believe the
    support alone is worth the price of admission. It's that good.

WHY YOU SHOULD BELIEVE ME

Here's why you should believe me.

  1. I've never made outlandish and unrealistic expectations,
    unlike many other educators who promise overnight riches, and
    then some.

    I tell you the sobering reality about trading and teach you my
    philosophy of "getting rich SLOWLY", while protecting your
    portfolio with strong risk management principles at all times.

    That's certainly not as exciting as hearing you can retire
    tomorrow, but it's the truth, and I'm sticking by it.

  2. Since I began training people how to trade online way back in
    2001, it seems like I receive 'thank you' emails from happy
    students almost daily, like this one from Steve R. in Enumclaw,
    Washington, who had this to say about Market Mastery:

    "I just want to let you know how pleased I am with the Market
    Mastery program and to let you know how much I have learned. I
    am very much enjoying it... I have not had many questions for
    you on these programs, and I believe it's because you have done
    such an excellent job of putting the material together and
    presenting it in a way that makes it easy to learn. Thank you
    Bill for giving me my money's worth and then some with these
    programs!"

    Plus, many of my students own 2, 3, 4, or more of my other
    training courses. They KEEP COMING BACK to me for their trading
    education.

WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN ME TODAY

Finally, here's why you should join me today as a student of my
Market Mastery Protege Program.

  1. I'm closing the enrollment page on Tuesday, June 22, at
    11:59pm Eastern (New York time).

    I do this so I can focus on my new students and give them the
    attention they deserve. I've always done this when I do a major
    product release, and I just think it's the fair thing to do.

    So, if you come back to the enrollment page on Wednesday, you
    will see a "Sorry, Sold Out" message.

  2. The current enrollment fee for Market Mastery is the LOWEST
    it's ever been, and frankly, I did this as a test to see if the
    lower price would help any remaining "fence sitters" to join me.

    So far it's been working better than expected, and that's why
    I'm closing down the enrollment page so soon on Tuesday.

    Also, the bonus 8 group coaching sessions you get for no
    additional cost will likely never be offered again in this
    fashion. You will end up paying a LOT more for them in the
    future if I ever decide to offer them again.

So there you have it.

You are getting an INSANE amount of step-by-step trading "know
how" based on my 35+ years of "hard knocks" experience in the
markets for an embarrasingly low fee of what breaks down to
about $2.74 per day over a year.

(Your daily coffee probably costs more than that.)

The only reason I can think you would NOT want to take part in
my Market Mastery Protege Program is if you're already making
more money than you can handle right now... OR, maybe you're
looking for a "holy grail" system that requires zero effort on
your part and that automatically deposits gobs of cash in your
account while you sleep... and if you indeed do find that "holy
grail", please let me know because I would like to use it, too.
:-)

Finally, remember that you really don't even need to decide
today if you want to stick with my Market Mastery Protege
Program. You can just say MAYBE, try it out for 60 days, and see
how it "fits" your trading personality & style.

Don't like it? Send it back. Simple as that.

Here's where you can join me today if you get this message in
time:

http://www.nohypestocks.com/TheReasonsWhy

I'll see you on the member's website.

Good Trading,
Bill Poulos








Profits Run Inc.

28339 Beck Rd, Unit F1
Wixom, MI
48393
US


If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel

To update your contact information:
Update

No comments:

Post a Comment